Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing Alexandria the mighty Bengal Cub!


We are in a brand spanking new year and isn't it just totally and completely exciting?!

Yes, new day, new week, new year, New Creative Possibilities await each of us!

Oh the inescapable, joy and romance of it all! But wait... Shhhh! I think there is a leopard on the loose!

This new year has brought with it an adorable new life into our home... and our little Julliette is S L O W L Y adjusting as you can plainly see.

I have spent the last few days chasing around a tiny 2 lb "toy" leopard named Alexandria and she is something else! Mostly the image above is what we have seen around here... just a spotted blurr!

She is having a wonderful time exploring her new jungle as I follow behind her saying "no, no, no Alex!"

It has been a very long time since we have had a kitten, I guess about 13 years or so. My darling love Romeo passed away several months ago and it has taken me quite some time to begin to recover. He had a very good life, he was feral when we found him. He was very much adored and loved and I will forever miss him.

But when one chapter ends a new one begins.

Alexandria is so delightful! Delicious! Delovely!

She has a very sweet disposition with a good bit of rowdy too and I am going to take a photo of her every single day for a year to document her growth and life with us her new adopted family!

I think even Julliette is beginning to come around!

Also, this image is my new "Follow Me" widget! Isn't it fun?! If you would like to add it to your blog, please feel free to do so! Just copy and paste the code you see under my profile photo above on my side bar. Oh, and one last thing, I am going to have a Giveaway to start the new year off with a bang so come back next week to see what it is and enter to win! Hmmm, I'm thinking something swooshy, a tad bit dramatic and wearing sexy red shoes! Come back to see what it will be!