Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Additions to the RELICS & ARTIFACTS Collection


We have added some cool new pieces to my RELICS & ARTIFACTS Prima Marketing Flowers line... fabulous unique resins, beautiful dresden crowns, wings and trims. One of my personal favorites is the large Sacred Heart Milagro it has 3 sweet little cherubs on it. I finished this one to look like old tarnished silver, adhered it to a wooden box and surrounded it with real turquoise nuggets. Be sure to read about the secret finish I use on my Relics to create a realistic antique coral finish, its fast and easy and you'll be amazed at the results!! AND take a look at the gorgeous Angelic Heart Canvas step by step project by Miranda Edney!!
Pop over to the Prima blog, take a look and please leave your thoughts and comments, we'd love to know what you think!
http://prima.typepad.com/…/07/take-this-and-turn-it-into.ht…