Monday, July 13, 2015

The RELICS & ARTIFACTS Tribe!!

It is so exciting for me to see all of the magical works of art being created with RELICS & ARTIFACTS!! Just when I think I've seen the most amazing piece EVER, a new one appears and I am astounded once again! I've never been involved in something as wonderful as this, I can feel your art energies flowing!!! I want to share a great photo my uber talented friend Jackie Peters sent to me of a class she taught recently at the Paper Crown in Oklahoma City, L - R Cindy Winter who owns the Paper Crown, Becky Bullard, Terri Wilkerson, Teresa Young, Neta Duke, Robin Green, Debby Schuh, Brenda Wright, Beth Manning, Barbara, Donna McLean, Glenda Radcliffe, and Suzy Smith... I can't believe Jackie's not in the shot! Anyway they created two Gorgeous sacred hearts and I just wanted to share them with you all here! xoxo Visit Jackie's Blog to see more of her Amazing work: goodgriefgirdie.typepad.com