Friday, August 10, 2012

Pet Jewels!

I want to share a special find with you.
As you all know ETSY is an amazing place to shop,
there are wonderful handmade items you just can't get anywhere else in the world!
A few months ago I found these gorgeous dog collars made of supple leather and bezel set brilliant sparkling Swarovski crystals, each stone is about the size
of a two carat diamond! When they sit in a sunny spot colorful rainbow prisms are thrown off in all directions!
You can have them custom created in any color you wish, I chose matte silver to compliment my two fur babies coats.
They are super high quality with nickel plated buckles and wonderful details like three smaller stones on the tip end of the collar.
I really think my two little monkeys look adorable in them! The ETSY shop is called JUST FOR BELLA and you can visit it by clicking here!