Sunday, December 2, 2007

DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS

A Christmas gift for you and a treasured memory of mine:

I created this image from a very special memory I have, I was a bit on the mischievous side when I was a child, one Christmas my grandmother gave me a big box wrapped in shiny red foil paper with an even bigger red bow on top,

and next to the tag with my name on it was an old looking sticker, you know, not the kind that you peel off the backing, the kind that you (yuk) lick!

It stated in no uncertain terms, DO NO OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS! And my Grandmother had written in pen next to that "And this means YOU, SWEETIE! I thought, how odd?! How on earth did she know I had a habit of PEEKING?! She sure was a wise old bird! And I Loved her so for it!
I have provided a black & white image, along with some options, or just color or paint it in to customize it!

Create hang tags by downloading this image, adhere it to cardstock with decoupage medium, adhere text on the reverse side and cut out. Make holes with a punch and use your favorite ribbon or string to thread thru. Thats just one idea, you can make cards or stickers too, just as long as its for personal use.

I used a bit of glass glitter to highlight here and there!

I cannot express how much it means to me to receive all of your wonderful comments and emails, to know that my designs will be used in your holiday celebrations and maybe even create some new memories along the way, I cherish the thought!

So have fun and stay tuned, there will be more to come!
Happy Holidays my Friends!