Friday, October 12, 2007

A Cup of TEE HEE a COOKIE and YOO HOO....

And so the countdown to All Hallows Eve begins. This paper witch was created especially for the Art Doll Quarterly Autumn 2007 issue.

All of the ephemera needed to recreate her and detailed instructions are included to whip up a wicked little witch of your own.

You supply a few pieces of cardstock, decoupage and some fancy trimmings,

I like to work on top of a piece of wax paper, makes for a quick clean up, and I don't know about you, but I'm pretty messy when I get going! Ahem, please ignore clutter!

Awaiting her crepe paper bustle...

She would make a grand table center piece or maybe stand her in a giant bowl of candy!

And last but not least Punk Rock Parisian by Jackie Dunn , I just love that this is how she saw my little paper doll!